Push Pull CATV Amplifier
50 - 1000 MHz
• Low Distortion
• Low Noise Figure
• Push Pull Design
• Single Positive Supply
• Lead-Free 4 mm 20-Lead PQFN package
• Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
• RoHS* Compliant and 260°C Reflow Compatible
M/A-COM’s MAAMSS0044 is a GaAs PHEMT MMIC
amplifier in a lead-free 4 mm 20-lead PQFN
package. The MMIC design is configured as a pair
of cascode PHEMT amplifiers for broadband
performance. It is designed for integration in a 75 Ω
push-pull, low distortion, amplifier circuit. The
device is ideally suited for use in CATV, FTTX, DBS,
and HDTV applications where low noise figure and
low distortion are required.
Pin Configuration 3
Ordering Information 1,2
RF Input 1
1000 Piece Reel
3000 Piece Reel
50 - 1000 MHZ Tuning
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information.
2. All sample boards include 5 loose parts.
RF Input 2
RF Output 2
RF Output 1
3. The exposed pad centered on the package bottom must be
connected to RF and DC ground.
4. It is recommended, but not absolutely compulsory, that all No
Connections (N/C) within the IC are connected to the ground
on the printed circuit board.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
ADVANCED: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology Solutions • North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
is considering for development. Performance is based on target specifications, simulated results,
and/or prototype measurements. Commitment to develop is not guaranteed.
PRELIMINARY: Data Sheets contain information regarding a product M/A-COM Technology
Solutions has under development. Performance is based on engineering tests. Specifications are
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macomtech.com for additional data sheets and product information.
typical. Mechanical outline has been fixed. Engineering samples and/or test data may be available.
Commitment to produce in volume is not guaranteed.
M/A-COM Technology Solutions Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make
changes to the product(s) or information contained herein without notice.