P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
65mΩ @VGS = -4.5V
100mΩ @VGS = -2.5V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(ON)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
• Power Management Functions
• DC-DC Converters
• Motor Control
• Low On-Resistance
• Low Input Capacitance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for High Reliability
• Case: TSOT26
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: See Diagram
• Terminals: Finish – MatteTin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.0013 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3000/Tape & Reel
10000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Chengdu A/T Site
Date Code Key
Shanghai A/T Site
20X = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking for SAT (Shanghai Assembly/ Test site)
YM = Date Code Marking for CAT (Chengdu Assembly/ Test site)
Y or Y = Year (ex: A = 2013)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Document number: DS36617 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated