DUAL P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
61mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
81mΩ @ VGS = -2.5V
115mΩ @ VGS = -1.8V
TA = +25°C
• Low On-Resistance
• Low Input Capacitance
• Low Profile, 0.6mm Max Height
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
This MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state resistance (RDS(on))
and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it ideal for
high-efficiency power management applications.
• Load Switch
• Power Management Functions
• Portable Power Adaptors
• Case: U-DFN2020-6
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish NiPdAu over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e4
• Terminals Connections: See Diagram Below
• Weight: 0.0065 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3,000/Tape & Reel
10,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
P6 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: C = 2015)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Document number: DS37712 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated