Shielded Power Inductors – SLC7649
L DCR SRF
±10%2 ±5%3 typ4 Isat5 Irms6
Part number1 (nH) (mOhms) (MHz) (A) (A)
SLC7649S-360KL_ 36 0.17 1150 100 39
SLC7649S-500KL_ 50 0.17 900 84 39
SLC7649S-700KL_ 70 0.17 750 65 39
SLC7649S-101KL_ 100 0.17 110 42 39
SLC7649S-121KL_ 120 0.17 78 33 39
SLC7649S-151KL_ 150 0.17 67 27 39
1. When ordering, please specify termination and packaging code:
Termination: L = RoHS compliant matte tin over nickel over copper
Special order: T = RoHS tin-silver-copper
(95.5/4/0.5) or S = non-RoHS tin-lead (63/37).
Packaging: C = 7″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic
tape (250 per full reel).
B = Less than full reel. In tape, but not machine ready.
To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge),
use code letter C instead.
D = 13″ machine-ready reel. EIA-481 embossed plastic
tape (1000 per full reel). Factory order only, not
2. Inductance tested at 100 kHz, 0.1 Vrms using an Agilent/HP 4263B
LCR meter or equivalent.
3. DCR is measured between the two points indicated on the dimen-
4. SRF measured using an Agilent/HP 8753ES network analyzer or
5. DC current at 25°C that causes a 20% (typ) inductance drop from its
value without current. Click for temperature derating information.
6. Current that causes a 40°C temperature rise from 25°C ambient. This
information is for reference only and does not represent absolute
maximum ratings. Click for temperature derating information.
7. Electrical specifications at 25°C.
Refer to Doc 362 “Soldering Surface Mount Components” before soldering.
• Designed for use in multi-phaseVRM/VRD regulators and high
current/high frequency DC/DC converters.
• Requires only 60 mm2 of board space; can handle up to 100 A
Core material Ferrite
Core and winding loss See www.coilcraft.com/coreloss
Terminations RoHS compliant matte tin over nickel over copper.
Other terminations available at additional cost.
Weight 0.9 g
Ambient temperature –40°C to +85°C with (40°C rise) Irms current.
Maximum part temperature +125°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +125°C.
Tape and reel packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at
+260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /
85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 250/7″reel; 1000/13″ reel Plastic tape: 16 mm wide,
0.35 mm thick, 12 mm pocket spacing, 5 mm pocket depth
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional
aqueous wash. See Doc787_PCB_Washing.pdf.
Points used for measuring DCR
Document 481-1 Revised 09/15/15