• For surface mounted application in order to optimize board space.
• Low profile package.
• Built-in strain relief.
• Glass passivated junction.
• Excellent clamping capability.
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 volt to BV minimum.
• Typical IR less than 1µA above 10V.
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 seconds at terminals.
• Plastic material used carries.
• 600 watts peak pulse power capability with a 10 x 1000µs waveform by 0.01% duty cycle.
Dimensions : Inches (Millimetres)
: Molded plastic
: Pure tin plated lead free.
: Indicated by cathode band.
: 12mm tape (EIA STD RS-481).
: 0.093 gram.
Maximum Ratings and Electrical Characteristics
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.