30V N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
13mΩ @ VGS = 10V
14mΩ @ VGS = 4.5V
TA = 25°C
Features and Benefits
• DIOFET utilizes a unique patented process to monolithically
integrate a MOSFET and a Schottky in a single die to deliver:
• Low RDS(ON) – minimize conduction losses
• Low VSD – reducing the losses due to body diode conduction
• Low Qrr – lower Qrr of the integrated Schottky reduces body
diode switching losses
• Low gate capacitance (Qg/Qgs) ratio – reduces risk of shoot-
through or cross conduction currents at high frequencies
• Small form factor thermally efficient package enables higher
density end products
• Occupies just 33% of the board area occupied by SO-8 enabling
smaller end product
• 100% UIS (Avalanche) rated
• 100% Rg tested
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Description and Applications
This MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
• Power Management Functions
• DC-DC Converters
• Case: POWERDI3333-8
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections Indicator: See diagram
• Terminals: Finish ⎯ Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.072 grams (approximate)
S Pin 1
Ordering Information (Note 4)
2000/Tape & Reel
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
POWERDI is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated
Document number: DS35594 Rev. 6 - 2
1 of 8
© Diodes Incorporated