to a PC
• it is recommended to use an HDMi connection for the best image quality.
• Depending on the graphics card, DOS mode video may not work if a HDMi to DVi Cable is in use.
• in PC mode, there may be noise associated with the resolution, vertical pattern, contrast or brightness, if noise
is present, change the PC output to another resolution, change the refresh rate to another rate or adjust the
brightness and contrast on the PICTURE menu until the picture is clear.
• The synchronization input form for Horizontal and Vertical frequencies is separate.
• Depending on the graphics card, some resolution settings may not allow the image to be positioned on the screen
• if you are using DVi out from a PC, you have to connect analog audio separately. Refer to the instructions on the
• When using the HDMi/DVt cable, Single link is only supported.
HDMI Connection or DVI to HDMI Connection
Choose method A or B to make connection.
port to connect,
port you use,