CIN Input Capacitance
COUT Output Capacitance
VIN = 2.0 V
VOUT = 2.0 V
VCC = 5.0 V
TA = 25°C
f = 1 MHz
1. These parameters are not 100% tested, but are evaluated at initial characterization and at any time the design is modiﬁed where
capacitance may be affected.
SWITCHING CHARACTERISTICS OVER COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL
OPERATING RANGES 1
Input or Feedback to Combinatorial Output (Note 2)
Setup Time from Input, Feedback or SP to Clock
Clock to Output
Asynchronous Reset to Registered Output
Asynchronous Reset Width
Asynchronous Reset Recovery Time
Synchronous Preset Recovery Time
Internal Feedback (fCNT)
Input to Output Enable Using Product Term Control
Input to Output Disable Using Product Term Control
1/(tS + tCO)
1/(tS + tCF) (Note 4)
1/(tWH + tWL)
1. See “Switching Test Circuit” for test conditions.
2. This parameter is tested in Standby Mode. When the device is not in Standby Mode, the tPD will typically be 5 ns faster.
3. These parameters are not 100% tested, but are evaluated at initial characterization and at any time
the design is modiﬁed where frequency may be affected.
4. tCF is a calculated value and is not guaranteed. tCF can be found using the following equation:
tCF = 1/fMAX (internal feedback) - tS.
PALCE22V10Z-25 (Com’l, Ind)