SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR POWER 600 Watts
BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
6.8 to 550 Volts
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space.
• Low profile package
• Built-in strain relief
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• Typical ID less than 1.0µA above 10V
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Fammability Classification 94V-O
• High temperature soldering : 260°C /10 seconds at terminals
• In compliance with EU RoHS 2002/95/EC directives
• Case:JEDEC DO-214AA ,Molded plastic over passivated junction
• Terminals: Solder plated,solderable per MIL-STD-750,Method 2026
• Polarity: Color band denotes positive end (cathode)
• Standard Packaging:12mm tape (EIA-481)
• Weight: 0.003 ounce, 0.093 gram
DEVICES FOR BIPOLAR APPLICATIONS
For Bidirectional use C or CA Suffix for types
Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Rating at 25°Cambient temperature unless otherwise specified. Resistive or inductive load, 60Hz.
For Capacitive load derate current by 20%.
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation on 10/1000uS waveform (Notes 1,2, Fig.1)
Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms single half sine-wave
superimposed on rated load (JEDEC Method) (Notes 2,3)
Peak Pulse Current on 10/1000us waveform(Note 1)Fig.3
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Air (Notes 2)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
PP P M
IF S M
IP P M
see Table 1
-55 to +150
OC / W
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA = 25 OC per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on 5.0mm2 (0.13mm thick) land areas.
3. Measured on 8.3ms, single half sine-wave or equivalent square wave, duty cycle = 4 pulses per minute maximum.
PAGE . 1
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/