P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
8Ω @ VGS = -5V
TA = +25°C
This new generation MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-
state resistance (RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching
performance, making it ideal for high efficiency power management
• DC-DC Converters
• Power management functions
• Battery Operated Systems and Solid-State Relays
• Drivers: Relays, Solenoids, Lamps, Hammers, Displays,
Memories, Transistors, etc.
• Low On-Resistance
• Low Input Capacitance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Low Input/Output Leakage
• ESD Protected 1kV
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: X1-DFN1006-3
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
• UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Weight: 0.001 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3,000 / Tape & Reel
10,000 / Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
Dot Denotes Drain Side
NZ = Product Type Marking Code
Bar Denotes Gate
and Source Side
Document number: DS35206 Rev. 6 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/