2.4W Audio Amplifier Stereo
General Description: CM8602B is an audio amplifier of class AB，when connected to a
5V supply，THD+N less than 10%，will deliver 2.4W to a 4Ω load or 1.5W to a 8Ω load .
The CM8602B is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors,
It features a low-power consumption shutdown mode with very low shutdown current, and
thermal shutdown protection. It also utilizes circuitry to reduce “clicks and pops” during
device turn-on and turn-off. It can also be applied in headphone function mode.
1. Power output at 5V supply, 4Ω load, THD+N<10%，is 2.4W.
2. Power output at 5V supply, 8Ω load, THD+N<10%，is 1.5W.
3. Operating supply voltage: VDD =2.2V~5.5V。
4. Typical shutdown current: 0.2uA。
5. Improved pop & click circuitry eliminates noise during turn-on and turn-off transitions
6. SOP-16 packages.
IDD VIN=0V,IO=0A,No Load 6.5 14 mA
ISD Shutdown current
0.2 4.0 µA
VOS Output offset voltage
VIN=0V, No Load
Output power (8 Ω
PO Output power (4 Ω
9 50 mV
TWU Wake-up time
distortion + noise
0.3 0.6 %
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/