Apollo Display Technologies, LLC. offers a standard one year parts and labor guarantee on all
products sold against manufacturers defect.
Customer is liable for shipping charges associated with shipment of product back to Apollo for return
analysis. If product is found to be defective Apollo will repair or replace the part free of charge. Apollo
will cover the shipping cost of all warranty items back to the customer (via standard ground service).
For any other use apart from general electronic equipment, we cannot take responsibility if the
product is used in medical devices, nuclear power control equipment, aerospace equipment, fire and
security systems, or any other applications in which there is a direct risk to human life.
1. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise from additional manufacturing of
the product (including disassembly and reassembly), after product delivery.
2. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise after the application of strong
external force to the product.
3. We cannot accept responsibility for any defect, which may arise due to the application of static
electricity after the product has passed your company’s acceptance inspection procedures.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for intellectual property of a third party, which may arise through the
application of our product to your assembly with exception to those issues relating directly to the
structure or method of manufacturing of our product.
12. Mechanical Specifications
Mechanical specifications are found on the following page(s).
Document: TS‐002‐467‐01‐R0 2/27/2008 Page. 22 of 24