¡ Semiconductor¡ Semiconductor
This verMsiSonM: 6S5e4p6./16959486L
Previous version: Mar. 1996
Operatable at 0.9 V and Built-in LCD Driver 4-Bit Microcontroller
MSM6546/6546L is a 4-bit, low-power microcontroller manufactured in a CMOS silicon gate
process. The microcontroller can be initialized and operated at the low supply voltage of 0.9 V.
This device contains a crystal oscillator circuit, voltage converter circuits, a time base counter,
a ROM, a RAM, a stack RAM, I/O ports, interrupt function components, a serial I/O port, a
buzzer output circuit, an up/down counter, and LCD drivers.
www.DataSheTeth4Uis.cIoCmcan be driven by one battery and is well suited to products that need to be operated
with low power consumption.
• The IC can be initialized and operated even at a low voltage of 0.9 V.
• Low power consumption
: 4096 words ¥ 17 bits
: 256 words ¥ 4 bits
• I/O port
: 7 ports ¥ 4 bits
: 1 port ¥ 4 bits
• Interrupt functions (real-time interrupt, external interrupt, and serial interrupt)
• Serial I/O port
: 8-bit sync communication
• Buzzer output circuit
• 4-bit decimal up/down counter
• 54 LCD drivers (up to 200 segments can be displayed)
• 75 instructions
• Minimum instruction execution time : 61 ms
• Operation under single 1.5 V power supply (MSM6546)
A mask option allows the 3 V power supply to be used (MSM6546L).
• Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator circuit
100-pin plastic QFP (QFP100-P-1420-0.65-BK)
: (Product name : MSM6546-xxGS-BK, MSM6546L-xxGS-BK)
¥¥ indicates a code number.