CDS/PGA & 10-bit A/D TG Converter
The HD49335NP/HNP is a CMOS IC that provides CDS-PGA analog processing (CDS/PGA) suitable for CCD camera
digital signal processing systems together with a 10-bit A/D converter and timing generator in a single chip.
There are address map and timing generator charts besides this specification. May be contacted to our sales department
www.DataSheet4Ui.fceoxmamining the details.
• Correlated double sampling
• Serial interface control
• 10-bit ADC
• Timing generator
• Operates using only the 3 V voltage
• Corresponds to switching mode of power dissipation and operating frequency
Power dissipation: 220 mW (Typ), maximum frequency: 36 MHz (HD49335HNP)
Power dissipation: 150 mW (Typ), maximum frequency: 25 MHz (HD49335NP)
• ADC direct input mode
• QFN 64-pin package
• Suppresses low-frequency noise, which output from CCD by the correlated double sampling.
• The S/H response frequency characteristics for the reference level can be adjusted using values of external parts and
• High sensitivity is achieved due to the high S/N ratio and a wide dynamic range provided by a PG amplifier.
• PGA, pulse timing, standby mode, etc., is achieved via a serial interface.
• High precision is provided by a 10-bit-resolution A/D converter.
• Difference encoded gray code can be selected as an A/D output code. It is effective in suppression of solarization
(wave pattern). It is patented by Renesas.
• Timing generator generates the all of pulse which are needed for CCD driving.
Rev.1.0, Feb.12.2004, page 1 of 29