• Gain control in 20-dB steps
• Very low I/Q amplitude and phase errors
• High input P1dB
• Buffered IF OUT available through baseband output
• Infrastructure digital communication systems
• GSM/cellular transceivers
• ISM band transceivers
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
65 - 300 MHz
The T0797 is a multi-purpose demodulator RFIC. The silicon monolithic integrated cir-
cuit is a designed in Atmels advanced SiGe technology. This demodulator is capable
of both quadrature demodulation or direct IF output. Features include switchable gain
control on a frequency range from 65 MHz to 300 MHz. The device performs a very
low amplitude as well as phase error and allows high input P1dB. The T0797 targets a
variety of system applications for communications including 3G wireless.
Rev. A2, 03-Dec-01
Preliminary Information 1 (10)