• Active Mixer with Conversion Gain
• No External LO Driver Necessary
• Low LO Drive Level Required
• RF and LO Ports May Be Driven Single-ended
• Single 5-V Supply Voltage
• High LO-RF Isolation
• Broadband Resistive 50-W Impedances on All Three Ports
www.Da•taISnhferaets4tUru.ccotmure Digital Communication Systems
• 1700 MHz to 2300 MHz Receivers for CDMA/PCS/DCS/UMTS Base Stations
Electrostatic sensitive device.
Observe precautions for handling.
The T0781 is a high linearity active mixer which is manufactured using Atmel’s
advanced Silicon-Germanium technology. This mixer features a frequency range of
1700 MHz to 2300 MHz. It operates from a single 5-V supply and provides 12 dB of
conversion gain while requiring only 0 dBm input to the integrated LO driver. An IF
amplifier is also included.
The T0781 incorporates internal matching on each RF, IF and LO ports to enhance
ease of use and to reduce the external components required. The RF and LO inputs
can be driven differentially or single-ended.
1700 - 2300 MHz
Figure 1. Block Diagram