LM139, LM239, LM339
Low-power quad voltage comparators
(thin shrink small outline package)
Datasheet - production data
• Wide single supply voltage range or dual
supplies for all devices: +2 to +36 V or ±1 V to
• Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent
of supply voltage
• Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
• Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
• Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
• Input common-mode voltage range includes
• Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ;
(ISINK = 4 mA)
• Differential input voltage range equal to the
• TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible
This family of devices consists of four
independent precision-voltage comparators with
an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV
maximum for LM339A, LM239A, and LM139A.
Each comparator has been designed specifically
to operate from a single power supply over a wide
range of voltages. Operation from split power
supplies is also possible.
These comparators also have a unique
characteristic in that the input common mode
voltage range includes ground even though
operated from a single power supply voltage.
This is information on a product in full production.
DocID2159 Rev 4