• High Sensitivity and High SNR Performance 1/2" CMOS Sensor
• Total Resolution of 1.3M (with 5 µm Square Pixels)
• High Data Rate: 75 Mpixels/s Provides 60 Frame/s at 1M Resolution (for 1M60)
• CameraLink® Data Format (Base Configuration - 1 Channel)
• Flexible and Easy to Operate via Serial Communication Control
– Gain: 0 dB to 18 dB in 3 dB Steps
– Dynamic Range: 8, 10 or 12-bit Data
– Contrast Expansion
– Shutter Time Pogrammable
– Subsampling: 1/4 and 1/16 Resolution
– Trigger Mode: Free-run or External Trigger Mode
– Programmable ROI
– Test Pattern
• Column FPN Correction
• Programmable Look-up Table
• Single Power Supply: DC 12 V to 24 V Provided on Hirose-6 Connector
• Input TTL Trigger Signal and Output TTL Shutter Signal on Hirose-5 Connector
• Compact Design: 44 × 44 × 45 mm (w, h, l)
• C-mount Adapter
• High Reliability - CE and FCC Compliant
This camera features an outstanding sensitivity and SNR, even at maximal speeds.
The ROI allows to increase the frame rate (for instance, 175 fps in VGA format 1M60).
ATMOS™ cameras are based on a rolling shutter CMOS sensor.
The configuration interface provides access to advanced functions (contrast expan-
sion, image calibration, LUT). The versatile and compact mechanical housing enables
you to implement various configurations.
These features combined with a compelling price, make ATMOS an attractive alterna-
tive for users of megapixel cameras.
High-speed, SNR performance and reliability of this camera make it suitable for
machine vision, especially:
• Material Inspection (e.g. glass, IC, PCB)
• Robot Guidance
and various applications like:
• Surveillance Demanding Tasks