DC TO RF
Repeatable, RF, Centigrid® relay
Sensitive, repeatable, RF, Centigrid® relay
Vibration (General Note 1)
Shock (General Note 1)
-55 °C to +85 °C
10 G to 500 Hz
30 G, 6 ms. half sine
0.09 oz. (2.55 g) max.
0.16 oz. (4.50 g) max.
The ultraminiature RF100 and RF103 relays are
designed to provide improved RF signal repeatability
over the frequency range by balancing the aggregate
insertion loss elements of the relays’ design. Highly
suitable for use in attenuator and other RF circuits, the
RF 100 and RF103 feature:
• High repeatability.
• Broader bandwidth.
• Metal enclosure for EMI shielding.
• Ground pin option to improve case grounding.
• High isolation between control and signal paths.
• Highly resistant to ESD.
The following unique construction features and
manufacturing techniques provide excellent resistance
to environmental extremes and overall high reliability.
• Uni-frame motor design provides high magnetic
efficiency and mechanical rigidity.
• Minimum mass components and welded construction
provide maximum resistance to shock and vibration.
• Dual weld projection provides increased design
• Advanced cleaning techniques provide maximum
assurance of internal cleanliness.
• Gold plated precious metal alloy contacts ensure
• Hermetically sealed .