Compact medium speed thick film thermal
printhead (8dots / mm)
KF2003-GK42A is suitable for devices, such as high-speed POS and label printer applications, that require thermal
printheads capable of higher printing rates. Improved power circuit design means that with heavier current it is possible to
print at speeds as high as 150 mm/s. The GK Series is the thus ideal for label printers that need high printing rates.
POS terminals, Label printers, CAT terminals, Multi-purpose small-sized printers
1) Using a special compact partial glaze and new heating element structure, achieves high-speed printing at 150 mm/s.
2) The use of the newly developed highly-durable conductive protective film has improved countermeasures against
3) The VH and GND sections of the power circuitry have been strengthened so that heavier current can be applied.
4) Ultra small connectors, designed to conform with FFCs, and miniature driver chips have been used. Although the
resulting printheads are surprisingly compact and lightweight, they can be used with large platens of up to 20 mm in
5) One rank resistance value of 800Ω ± 3% eliminates the inconvenience of rank selection.
6) 2-inch, 3-inch and 4-inch series are available.
!External dimensions (Units : mm)
72 (Effective Print Width)
Exposed Conductor Side
2-M3 (Effective Depth 3)