Modular DAA with 2/4 Wire Convertor
The XE0002D is a compact DAA module designed
for applications requiring voice, data or fax
transfer. It complies with FCC Part 68 rules for
direct connection to the public switched telephone
network and also supports leased line applications.
The XE0002D provides a complete telephone
interface. It includes the 2/4 wire convertor to
separate transmit and receive signals, ring
detection, integral switch hook and telephone line
transformer. All of this circuitry is integrated into a
module requiring only 1.25 inches of board space.
• Small Size: just 1.25 inches by 1.0 inches by
0.32 inches high
• FCC Part 68 Compliant
• User selectable 2-4 wire convertor
• Active Low Ring Detection
• Integral Switch Hook
• Supports V.32 Data Transfer
• Supports both dial-up and leased line
• Extended Operating Temperature Range (-40C
to +85C) available
XE0002D Block Diagram
Jumpers J1 and J2 must be installed to connect the 2 to 4 wire convertor.