GaAs SPDT Switch
DC - 3.0 GHz
• Test and Measurement and Low/Medium Power
• Low Insertion Loss: 0.18 dB @ 1 GHz
• Moderate Isolation: 25 dB @ 1 GHz
• Low Power Consumption: < 2 µA @ 2.5 V
• Fast Settling for Low Gate Lag Requirements
• Lead-Free SC-70 (SOT-363) Package
• 100% Matte Tin Plating over Copper
• Halogen-Free “Green” Mold Compound
• RoHS* Compliant and 260°C Reflow Compatible
M/A-COM’s MASWSS0192 is a GaAs PHEMT
MMIC SPDT switch in a lead-free SC-70 (SOT-363)
surface mount plastic package. The MASWSS0192
is ideally suited for applications where very small
size and low cost are required.
The MASWSS0192 can be used for low / medium
power, low loss requirements in all systems
operating up to 3 GHz, including PCS, GSM, DCS,
Blue Tooth, T&M, and other receive chain applica-
The MASWSS0192 is fabricated using a 0.5 micron
gate length GaAs PHEMT process. The process
features full passivation for performance and
Ordering Information 1
3000 piece reel
1. Reference Application Note M513 for reel size information.
RF Port 1
RF Port 2
Absolute Maximum Ratings 2,3
Input Power (0.5 - 3.0 GHz)
2.5 V Control
5.0 V Control
-40 °C to +85 °C
-65 °C to +150 °C
2. Exceeding any one or combination of these limits may
cause permanent damage to this device.
3. M/A-COM does not recommend sustained operation near
these survivability limits.
* Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, European Union Directive 2002/95/EC.
M/A-COM Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to make changes to the
product(s) or information contained herein without notice. M/A-COM makes
no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of its
products for any particular purpose, nor does M/A-COM assume any liability
whatsoever arising out of the use or application of any product(s) or
• North America Tel: 800.366.2266 / Fax: 978.366.2266
• Europe Tel: 44.1908.574.200 / Fax: 44.1908.574.300
• Asia/Pacific Tel: 81.44.844.8296 / Fax: 81.44.844.8298
Visit www.macom.com for additional data sheets and product information.