CISSOID The SOI design Specialists
Version 0.0 (09/2004)
High-Temperature, 10V, 1A,
Low-Dropout SOI-CMOS Voltage Regulator.
The CHT-LD-100 is a 1A, low-dropout
linear voltage regulator compatible with
high-temperature environments. Typical
operation temperature range extends from
-30°C to 225°C.
The circuit is stable throughout the whole
temperature range and with a large choice
of capacitive loads.
The minimum dropout voltage is 2V with a
1A load and 1V for load currents lower
than 100mA. The input voltage may span
from 11 Volts to 25 Volts.
The circuit is a one-die solution.
CHT-LD-100 is available in die and
packages (currently TO-3 and TO-220) on
Power supplies for high-temperature
electronic systems used in Well logging,
Automotive, Aeronautics or Aerospace
• 11V to 25V input Voltage @100mA
• 12V to 25V input Voltage @1A
• Max 1A output current @ 225°C
• 60dB input ripple rejection
• Cload from 100nF to 1000µF, large
• Available on die or in custom package
on demand. (3-pins compatible)
• Stand-by mode available. (4-pins)
• Tungsten interconnects for long-term
• The start-up is operative over the
whole temperature range
• Latch-up free