HIGH-SPEED LOW POWER 10-BIT BUS EXCHANGE SWITCH
HIGH-SPEED LOW POWER
10-BIT BUS EXCHANGE SWITCH
• Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
• 5Ω bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
• Zero propagation delay, zero added ground bounce
• Ultra low power with 0.2µA typical Icc
• Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
• Bus exchange allows nibble swap
• Available in QSOP package
• Hot-swapping, hot-docking
• Voltage translation (5V to 3.3V)
• Resource sharing
• Crossbar switching
The QS3L383 provides ten high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible bus
switches. The low ON resistance of the QS3L383 allows inputs to be
connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without gener-
ating additional ground bounce noise. The Bus Enable (BE) signal turns
the switches on. The Bus Exchange (BX) signal provides nibble swap of
the AB and CD pairs of signals. This exchange configuration allows byte
swapping of buses in systems. It can also be used as a 5-wide 2-to-1
multiplexer and to create low delay barrel shifters, etc.
The QS3L383 is characterized for operation at -40°C to +85°C.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPERATURE RANGE
c 2004 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.