TOSHIBA Bi−CMOS Integrated Circuit Silicon Monolithic
The TB2104F is a VFD (fluorescent display tube) driver IC
implemented by the Bi−CMOS process.
The logic section is configured with CMOS transistors, and the
high voltage tolerant output driver section is configured with
· Incorporates a shift register, latch, and driver capable of
handling 20 bits of data.
· The output driver comes with an active pull−down, so it can
function as a VFD grid, anode driver.
· Three serial data lines are used to input display data.
· The data receiver section can also accept general−purpose
serial data and T−BUS (TOSHIBA semiconductor bus).
Weight: 0.7g (typ.)
· In serial data mode, multiple drivers can be cascaded to expand the handling capacity in 20bit increments.