Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
• Std., A and C speed grades
• Low input and output leakage ≤1µA (max.)
• CMOS power levels
• True TTL input and output compatibility
– VOH = 3.3V (typ.)
– VOL = 0.3V (typ.)
• High drive outputs (-15mA IOH, 48mA IOL)
• Meets or exceeds JEDEC standard 18 specifications
• Product available in Radiation Tolerant and Radiation
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
and DESC listed (dual marked)
• Available in DIP, SOIC, QSOP, CERPACK and LCC
The IDT54/74FCT161T/163T, IDT54/74FCT161AT/ 163AT
and IDT54/74FCT161CT/163CT are high-speed synchro-
nous modulo-16 binary counters built using an advanced dual
metal CMOS technology. They are synchronously preset-
table for application in programmable dividers and have two
types of count enable inputs plus a terminal count output for
versatility in forming synchronous multi-stage counters. The
IDT54/74FCT161T/AT/CT have asynchronous Master Reset
inputs that override all other inputs and force the outputs LOW.
The IDT54/74FCT163T/AT/CT have Synchronous Reset in-
puts that override counting and parallel loading and allow the
outputs to be simultaneously reset on the rising edge of the
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAMS
D CP D
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1995 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
2611 drw 01