Low Power Dual Operational
The SL358 contains two independent high gain operational
amplifiers with internal frequency compensation. The two op-amps
operate over a wide voltage range from a single power supply. Also
use a split power supply. The device has low power supply current
drain, regardless of the power supply voltage. The low power drain
also makes the SL358 a good choice for battery operation.
When your project calls for a traditional op-amp function, now you
can streamline your design with a simple single power supply. Use
ordinary +5VDC common to practically any digital system or personal
computer application, without requiring an extra 15V power supply just
to have the interface electronics you need.
TA = 0° to 70° C
for all packages.
The SL358 is a versatile, rugged workhorse with a thousand-and-
one uses, from amplifying signals from a variety of transducers to dc
gain blocks, or any op-amp function. The attached pages offer some recipes that will have your project cooking
in no time.
• Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
• Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
• Wide power supply range:
3V ~ 32V (or ±1.5V ~ ±16V)
• Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
• Large output voltage swing: 0V DC to VCC-1.5V DC
• Power drain suitable for battery operation
• Low input offset voltage and offset current
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
PIN 4 = GND