Compact low speed thick film thermal
printhead (8 dots / mm)
The KF2003-GK10A uses a highly-durable conductive protective film to handle label papers with top-coatings. With
ROHM’s partial glaze construction, the KF2003-GK10A is a compact and lightweight thick-film thermal print head with
printing speeds up to 3 inch / second.
Multi-purpose small-sized printers
1) The use of the newly developed highly-durable conductive protective film
has improved countermeasures against static electricity (ESD).
2) Acheives an even smaller size and lighter weight by ROHM’s original clip
connector design and newly developed FFC (full flat cable) specifications.
3) A newly developed 144-bit IC levels the strobe partition and reduces the
4) One rank resistance value of 1500 Ω ± 3% eliminates the inconvenience
of rank selection.
5) 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, and 8-inch series are available.
FExternal dimensions (Units: mm)