Video signal switcher
BA7609 / BA7609F
The BA7609 and BA7609F are switching ICs developed for use in VCRs. Each contains three two-channel analog
multiplexers. As one of the switches has sync-tip clamp inputs and the other two have non-clamped inputs these ICs
are ideal for switching audio, video and chroma signals.
Video cassette recorders and televisions
1) Three 2-input / 1-output switches (one with sync-
clamped inputs, the other two non-clamped).
2) 5V power supply.
3) Low power consumption (62.5mW Typ.).
4) Excellent frequency characteristics
(10MHz, 0dB Typ.).
5) Wide dynamic range (clamped input: 2.9VP-P Typ.,
non-clamped input: 3.0VP-P, Typ.).
6) Fast switching speed (50ns Typ.).
Sa, Sb: non-clamped input
Sc: clamped input