Fluorescent display tube level meter
driver, 12-point 2 channel, VU scale,
The BA6810F is a two-channel, 12-point fluorescent display tube driver for VU-scale bar-level meters.
It uses a dynamic-drive system and has both AC and DC inputs. The AC input mode has a peak hold circuit. The IC
features a power-on mute, and the output block can directly drive fluorescent display tubes, so few external components
are required, allowing cost and space savings while improving reliability. The grid output duty cycle is 1 / 8.
Level meters for all types of AV equipment
1) Uses dynamic-drive system to display two 12-point
channels. 28-pin SOP package.
2) AC and DC inputs provided. Switching function al-
lows two-mode display.
3) Upper 8 points have peak hold function in AC mode
(two seconds typ.).
4) Power-on mute function.
5) Forced-mute function.
6) Terminal for meter sensitivity adjustment provided
(adjustment with one terminal is possible).
7) I2L injector current terminal provided.
8) Square root compression amplifier built in.
9) Dynamic-drive system reduces the power dissipa-
tion of the fluorescent display tube power supply.