Motor driver ICs
FG system speed servo controller
BA6302A / BA6302AF / BA6303 / BA6303F
The BA6302A /A F and BA6303 / F are FG-system servo control ICs suitable for controlling the speed of VCR motors.
They contain a hysteresis FG amplifier section, an S / H system F / V conversion section, an error amplifier section, and
an inverter section.
Motor speed can be set with a high degree of freedom by an external CR. The start-up circuit allows quick and precise
Motor speed can be controlled precisely at different levels by installing an FG program counter between the FG amplifier
output and the F / V conversion input.
Speed control of various motors including capstan motors, drum head motors, and reel motors
1) S / H system F / V converter allows speed setting
with a stable external CR.
2) High hysteresis FG amplifier with high noise resis-
3) Start-up circuit allows quick and precise motor start-
4) Motor speed can be controlled at different levels by
installing an FG program counter.
5) Low current dissipation. (VCC=9V, IQ=2.3mA Typ.)
6) Stable operation with either 5, 9, or 12V supply volt-
7) Two versatile inverters are built in.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)