Motor driver ICs
Reversible motor driver
BA6289F / BA6417F
The BA6289F and BA6417F are reversible-motor drivers, with an output current of 600mA for the former and 1A for the
latter. Two logic inputs allow four output modes: forward, reverse, stop (idling), and brake. A built-in power saving circuit
suppresses current consumption when the motor is in stop mode.
Compact, low-current DC motors and portable equipment such as camcorders
1) Two logic inputs allow four output modes: forward, re-
verse, stop (idling), and brake.
2) Built-in power saving circuit suppresses the stop
mode current dissipation.
3) Output voltage can be set arbitrarily with the Vref pin.
4) Interfaces with TTL devices.
5) Built-in thermal shutdown circuit turns off all circuits
when high IC junction temperature is detected.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions