Motor driver ICs
Reversible motor driver
The BA6288FS is a reversible-motor driver with a maximum output current of 1.0A. Two logic inputs allow four output
modes: forward, reverse, stop (idling), and brake. A built-in power saving circuit suppresses current consumption when
the motor is in stop mode.
Compact, low-current DC motors and portable equipment such as camcorders
1) Two logic inputs allow four output modes: forward, re-
verse, stop (idling), and brake.
2) Built-in power saving circuit suppresses the stop
mode current dissipation.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
3) Output voltage can be set arbitrarily with the VREF pin.
4) Interfaces with TTL devices.
5) Built-in thermal shutdown circuit turns off all circuits
when high IC junction temperature is detected.
FRecommended operating conditions