Motor driver ICs
Reversible motor driver
BA6286 / BA6286N
The BA6286 and BA6286N are reversible-motor drivers with a maximum output current of 1.0A. Two logic inputs allow
four output modes: forward, reverse, stop (idling), and brake. A built-in power saving circuit suppresses current con-
sumption when the motor is in stop mode.
VCRs and audio equipment in general
1) Logic and power sections have separate ground
pins; this allows the IC to drive speed-variable, re-
versible motors by connecting an electronic governor
2) Built-in power saving circuit suppresses the stop
mode current dissipation.
3) Output voltage can be set arbitrarily with the VREF pin.
4) Interfaces with TTL devices.
5) Built-in thermal shutdown circuit.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_C)