5-channel high current driver
The BA612 is a high-current driver IC, and contains an array of five Darlington transistors, each with input resistance.
Input and output can be directed in the same direction using DIP Pin 14, with the layout optimized to facilitate mount-
Hammer solenoid drivers
1) 5-circuit Darlington transistor array.
2) Large current (up to 400mA) can be driven.
3) Input and output pins are aligned in the same direc-
tion, for easy mounting.
4) High current transfer ratio.
5) Can be coupled with MOS ICs.