Recording amplifier with built-in ALC
for headphone stereos
The BA3641FV is an option IC developed for the purpose of adding a recording function to 1-chip playback system ICs
(BA3612AKV, etc.) for headphone stereos.
Headphone stereos with recording function
1) Two built-in microphone amplifier channels.
2) Microphone mute function (radio / microphone
3) Two built-in recording amplifier channels (with ALC).
4) Two built-in monitor output amplifier channels (ra-
dio / microphone switching).
5) Built-in regulators for the erase head and bias OSC
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended power supply voltage ranges (Ta = 25_C)