1.0A HIGH VOLTAGE SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
• Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
• Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly
• Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
• Surge Overload Rating to 50A Peak
• For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free
Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Application
• High Temperature Soldering: 260°C/10 Second at Terminal
• Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• Green Molding Compound (No Halogen and Antimony)
• Case: SMB
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification
• Terminals: Lead Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish). Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: Cathode Band or Cathode Notch
• Weight: 0.093 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 3)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS). All applicable RoHS exemptions applied, see EU Directive 2002/95/EC Annex Notes.
2. Product manufactured with Data Code 0924 (week 24, 2009) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound.
3. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
B1100LB = Product type marking code
= Manufacturers’ code marking
YWW = Date code marking
Y = Last digit of year (ex: 02 for 2002)
WW = Week code (01 to 53)
Note: Device has a cathode band and may also have a cathode notch.
Document number: DS30077 Rev. 10 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated