1. All information included in this document such as product data, diagrams, charts, programs, algorithms, and application circuit examples, is current as
of the date this document is issued. Such information, however, is subject to change without any prior notice. Before purchasing or using any ADV products
listed in this document, please confirm the latest product information with a ADV sales office. Also, please pay regular and careful attention to additional
and different information to be disclosed by ADV such as that disclosed through our website. (http://www.advsemi.com )
2. ADV has used reasonable care in compiling the information included in this document, but ADV assumes no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred
as a result of errors or omissions in the information included in this document.
3. You should use the products described herein within the range specified by ADV, especially with respectvto the maximum rating, operating supply voltage
range, movement power voltage range, heat radiation characteristics, installation and other product characteristics. ADV shall have no liability for malfunctions
or damages arising out of the use of ADV products beyond such specified ranges.
4. When using or otherwise relying on the information in this document, you should evaluate the information in light of the total system before deciding about
the applicability of such information to the intended application.ADV makes no representations, warranties or guaranties regarding the suitability of its products
for any particular application and specifically disclaims any liability arising out of the application and use of the information in this document or ADV products.
5. Although ADV endeavors to improve the quality and reliability of its products, IC products have specific characteristics such as the occurrence of failure
at a certain rate and malfunctions under certain use conditions. Please be sure to implement safety measures to guard against the possibility of physical
injury, and injury or damage caused by fire in the event of the failure of a ADV product, such as safety design for hardware and software including
but not limited to redundancy, fire control and malfunction prevention, appropriate treatment for aging degradation or any other applicable measures. Among
others, since the evaluation of microcomputer software alone is very difficult, please evaluate the safety of the final products or system manufactured by
6. This document is provided for reference purposes only so that ADV customers may select the appropriate ADV products for their use. ADV neither makes
warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this document nor grants any license to any
intellectual property rights or any other rights of ADV or any third party with respect to the information in this document.
7. ADV shall have no liability for damages or infringement of any intellectual property or other rights arising out of the use of any information in this document,
including, but not limited to, product data, diagrams, charts,programs, algorithms, and application circuit examples.
8. This document may not be reproduced or duplicated, in any form, in whole or in part, without prior written approval from ADV.