Octal Transparent Latch with 3-State Output
(Previous ADE-205-394 (Z))
The HD74AC373/HD74ACT373 consists of eight latches with 3-state outputs from bus organized system applications.
The flip-flops appear transparent to the data when Latch Enable (LE) is High. When LE is Low, the data that meets the
setup time is latched. Data appears on the bus when the Output Enable (OE) is Low. When OE is High, the bus output
is in the high impedance state.
• Eight Latches in a Single Package
• 3-State Outputs for Bus Interfacing
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• HD74AC373 has TTL-Compatible Inputs
• Ordering Information: Ex. HD74AC373
Package Type Package Code Package Abbreviation Taping Abbreviation (Quantity)
DP-20N, -20NEV P
HD74AC373FPEL SOP-20 pin (JEITA) FP-20DAV
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC373RPEL SOP-20 pin (JEDEC) FP-20DBV
EL (1,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC373TELL TSSOP-20 pin
ELL (2,000 pcs/reel)
Notes: 1. Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
2. The packages with lead-free pins are distinguished from the conventional products by adding V at the end of
the package code.
Rev.2.00, Jul.16.2004, page 1 of 9