Octal Buffer/Line Driver with 3-State Output
(Previous ADE-205-381 (Z))
The HD74AC240/HD74ACT240 is an octal buffer and line driver designed to be employed as a memory address driver,
clock driver and bus oriented transmitter or receiver which provides improved PC board density.
• 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• HD74ACT240 has TTL-Compatible Inputs
• Ordering Information: Ex. HD74AC240
Package Type Package Code Package Abbreviation Taping Abbreviation (Quantity)
DP-20N, -20NEV P
HD74AC240FPEL SOP-20 pin (JEITA) FP-20DAV
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC240RPEL SOP-20 pin (JEDEC) FP-20DBV
EL (1,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC240TELL TSSOP-20 pin
ELL (2,000 pcs/reel)
Notes: 1. Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
2. The packages with lead-free pins are distinguished from the conventional products by adding V at the end of
the package code.
Rev.2.00, Jul.16.2004, page 1 of 8