Dual 1-of-4 Decoder/Demultiplexer
(Previous ADE-205-369 (Z))
The HD74AC139/HD74ACT139 is a high-speed, dual 1-of-4 decoder/demultiplexer. The device has two independent
decoders, each accepting two inputs and providing four mutually-exclusive active-Low outputs. Each decoder has an
active-Low Enable input which can be used as a data input for a 4-output demultiplexer. Each half of the
HD74AC139/HD74ACT139 can be used as a function generator providing all four minterms of two variables.
• Multifunction Capability
• Two Completely Independent 1-of-4 Decoders
• Active Low Mutually Exclusive Outputs
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• HD74ACT139 has TTL-Compatible Inputs
• Ordering Information: Ex. HD74AC139
Package Type Package Code Package Abbreviation Taping Abbreviation (Quantity)
HD74AC139AP DIP-16 pin
DP-16E, -16FV P
HD74AC139AFPEL SOP-16 pin (JEITA) FP-16DAV
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
HD74AC139ARPEL SOP-16 pin (JEDEC) FP-16DNV
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
HD74AC139TELL TSSOP-16 pin
Notes: 1. Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
2. The packages with lead-free pins are distinguished from the conventional products by adding V at the end of
the package code.
Rev.2.00, Jul.16.2004, page 1 of 9