16–bit Buffers / Line Drivers with 3–state Outputs
(Previous ADE-205-231 (Z))
Aug. 19, 2004
The HD74LVCZ16240A has sixteen inverter drivers with three state outputs in a 48 pin package. This device is a
inverting buffer and has four active low enables (1G to 4G). Each enable independently controls four buffers.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the device is in the high impedance state during power up or power down.
Low voltage and high-speed operation is suitable at battery drive product (note type personal computer) and low power
consumption extends the life of a battery for long time operation.
• VCC = 2.7 to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High impedance state during power up and power down
• Power off disables outputs, permitting live insertion
• High output current ±24 mA (@VCC = 3.0 to 5.5 V)
• Ordering Information
HD74LVCZ16240ATEL TSSOP–48 pin
EL (1,000 pcs/reel)
H: High level
L: Low level
Z: High impedance
Rev.2.00 Aug. 19, 2004 page 1 of 8