Octal Buffers/Line Drivers/Line Receivers
(with noninverted 3-state outputs)
Jan 31, 2006
The HD74HC241 is a noninverting buffer and has one active low enable and one active high enable. Each enable
independently controls 4 buffers.
This device does not have schmitt trigger inputs.
• High Speed Operation: tpd = 11 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
• Ordering Information
HD74HC241FPEL SOP-20 pin (JEITA)
HD74HC241RPEL SOP-20 pin (JEDEC)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
EL (1,000 pcs/reel)
H : high level
L : low level
X : irrelevant
Z : off (high-impedance) state of a 3-state output
Rev.2.00 Jan 31, 2006 page 1 of 6