1 of 8 Data Selectors/Multiplexers (with 3-state outputs)
Jan 31, 2006
This multiplexer features both true (Y) and complement (W) outputs as well as a strobe input. The strobe must be at a
low logic level to enable this device. When the strobe input is high, both outputs are in the high impedance state.
When enabled, address information on the data select inputs determine which data input is routed to the Y and W
• High Speed Operation: tpd (A, B, C to Y) = 20 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
• Ordering Information
HD74HC251FPEL SOP-16 pin (JEITA)
HD74HC251RPEL SOP-16 pin (JEDEC)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
Notes: 1. H: high level, L: low level, X: irrelevant
2. Z; high impedance (off-state)
3. D0 through D7; the level of the respective D input.
Rev.2.00 Jan 31, 2006 page 1 of 8