3-to-8-line Decoder/Demultiplexer with Edge-Triggered Address
Oct 11, 2005
The HD74HC131 is 3-to-8 linedecoder. It has Address select inputs (A, B, C) and D type register.
Address select data store to D type registers, during the positive going transition of the clock pulse.
Output control (G1, G2) are independent of select input and CLK input, and when G1 is low or G2 = High, all outputs is
• High Speed Operation: tpd (CLK to Y) = 20 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 V to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
• Ordering Information
HD74HC131FPEL SOP-16 pin (JEITA)
HD74HC131RPEL SOP-16 pin (JEDEC)
Note: Please consult the sales office for the above package availability.
EL (2,000 pcs/reel)
EL (2,500 pcs/reel)
Rev.2.00, Oct 11, 2005 page 1 of 8