Single 2-input multiplexer
Rev. 8 — 31 October 2017
Product data sheet
1 General description
The 74LVC1G157 is a single 2-input multiplexer which select data from two data inputs
(I0 and I1) under control of a common data select input (S). The state of the common
data select input determines the particular register from which the data comes. The
output (Y) presents the selected data in the true (non-inverted) form.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of
these devices as translators in mixed 3.3 V and 5 V applications.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF
circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the
device when it is powered down.
Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit highly tolerant to slower input rise
and fall times.
2 Features and benefits
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
– JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
– JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
– JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
• ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• ESD protection:
– HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2 000 V
– MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
• Multiple package options
• Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C