TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
P6KE6.8 THRU P6KE440CA
600W peak pulse power
Glass passivated junction
Excellent clamping capability.
Fast response time.
High temperature soldering guaranteed:
260 / 10 seconds, 0.375" (9.5mm) lead length
at 5 lbs. (2.3kg) tension
Case: Transfer molded plastic
Epoxy: UL94V 0 rate flame retardant.
Polarity: Color band denotes cathode except
for bidirectional type.
Lead : Axial leads, solderable per MIL-STD-202E
Mounting position: Any
Weight: 0.014 ounce, 0.39 gram
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Ratings at 25 ambient temperature unless otherwise specified
Suffix "C" or "CA" for bidirectional use, Electrical characteristics apply in both directions.
waveform (Note 1, Fig 1)
(Note 1, Fig 3)
Steady State Power Dissipation at TL = 75 lead
lengths 0.375" (9.5mm) (Note 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms single half
sine - wave superimposed on rated load (JEDEC
Method) (Note 3)
Maximum Instantaneous forward voltage at 50A
for unidirectional only (Note 4)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig 3 and derated above TA = 25 per Fig.2
2. Mounted on copper pad area of 1.6" * 1.6" (40 * 40mm) per Fig.4
3. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine-wave or equipment square wave, duty cycle = 4 pulses per minute maximum.
4. VF = 3.0Volt max. for devices of VBR <200V, and VF = 5.0 Volt max. for devices of VBR > 200V
5. Suffix "C" of "CA" for bidireational TVS>
see sorting table
(-55 to +175)