0.5mm pitch/Connectors for FFC and FPC
This extremely small 0.5 mm pitch
connector with a height of only 2.0 mm
above the PCB surface allows
interconnection in extremely small spaces
and is an example of JST's leading edge
• Zero insertion force mechanism
• Heat resisting design suitable for surface
• In-line surface mount tails
• Two types of connections
• Embossed tape for automatic mounting
• Current rating: 0.5 A AC, DC
• Voltage rating: 50 V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C
(including temperature rise in applying
• Contact resistance: Initial value/ 40 mΩ max.
After environmental tests/ 60 mΩ max.
• Insulation resistance: 800 MΩ min.
• Withstanding voltage: 200 VAC/minute
• Applicable FFC and FPC: Conductor pitch/ 0.5 mm
Conductor width/ 0.35 mm
Mating part thickness/ 0.3 ± 0.03 mm
Note: FFC and FPC to be actually used should be checked for applicability.
* Refer to "General Instruction and Notice when using
Terminals and Connectors" at the end of this catalog.
* Contact JST for details.
* Compliant with RoHS.
0 Recognized E60389
PC board layout and Assembly layout
Inner lock type
Note: 1. The above figure is the figure viewed from the connector mounting side.
2. Tolerances are non-cumulative: ±0.03 mm for all centers. The dimensions above should serve as a guideline. Contact JST for details.