The KMOC3012 series consist of a GaAs
infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a
monolithic silicon detector performing the function
of a zero voltage crossing bilateral TRIAC driver.
They are designed for use with a TRIAC in the
interface of logic systems to equipment powered
from 115/240 VAC lines, such as solid-state relays,
industrial controls, motors, solenoids and
consumer appliances, etc.
4PIN ZERO-CROSS TRIAC DRIVER
3. Main terminal
4. Main terminal
1. Pb free and RoHS compliant.
2. 600V peak blocking voltage.
3. Simplifies logic control of 115/240 VAC power.
4. Zero voltage crossing.
5. Isolation voltage between input and output (Viso：5300Vms).
6. MSL class 1
7. Agency Approvals：
• UL Approved (No. E169586): UL1577
• C-UL Approved (No. E169586)
• VDE Approved (No. 101347): DIN EN60747-5-5
• CQC Approved: GB8898-2011, GB4943.1-2011
• Solenoid/Valve controls
• Lighting controls
• Static power switches
• AC motor drives
• Temperature controls
• E.M contactors
• AC motor contactors
• Solid state relay
• Programmable controllers
Cosmo Electronics Corp.
Document No. 69P48001.2