P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
11mΩ @ VGS = -10V
15mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
TC = +25°C
This new generation MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state
resistance (RDS(ON)), yet maintain superior switching performance,
making it ideal for high-efficiency power management applications.
Features and Benefits
100% Unclamped Inductive Switch (UIS) Test In Production
Fast Switching Speed
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Power Management Functions
Case: TO252 (DPAK)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections: See Diagram
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Copper
Leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.33 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Notes 4 & 5)
2,500/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Document number: DS36665 Rev. 4 - 2
1 of 8
© Diodes Incorporated